Burton Waters Boat Sales has been selling new boats for over 20 years. Our knowledgeable sales team work closely with our clients, to identify the model of craft that best meets their requirements, within their budget, to ensure our customers are confident with the purchase they are making. Our experienced engineers ensure each and every new boat is commissioned and prepared for to a high standard and are always on hand to answer any queries after handover.
The Benefits of buying new from Burton Waters:
- Provides you with the latest in design and technology
- Gives you the opportunity to select the perfect specification to match your needs
- Warranty giving you a greater peace of mind
- It’s new, the smell, freshness and the fact no one before you has owned it
- You don’t have to focus on the immediate maintenance issues
- Part exchange facilities available
- We specialise for the 1st time boater
- Choosing Burton Waters, a reputable dealer, gives you the confidence to boat with the back up of an experienced dedicated service team
- Great offers available
In 2009, Burton Waters Boat Sales we took on the popular Bayliner range, to meet the small to medium sized cruiser market. These affordable starter boats are great fun and have proved very popular, turning more and more people into first time boaters.
A familiar and trusted name, with the right balance of features and price, Bayliners deliver the most boat for your money. For the amenities, comforts, storage capacity and finishes you get at a Bayliner’s price, no other boat compares.
Bayliners start at 17ft fun day boats and go up to 35ft cruisers, that get you on the water for longer at affordable prices. View more information on Bayliner Boats.
“The buying experience with BW is similar to that expected from any premier broker. However, it’s their after sales services that sets them apart. The simple fact that I returned to them speaks for itself. The relationship with Burton Waters does not end once you have taken delivery of your vessel. Their office staff are professional, diligent and communicative. Their engineers are knowledgeable and courteous.”
M Jacka, Essex