The family have been selling brokerage and used stock boats for 25 years. We have trained our sales team through our knowledge and experience to ensure they provide the service and help you require. Whether you are a first time boater or an experienced sailor, they will accompany you throughout the whole process, from your 1st viewing, to handover when the boat is yours. Burton Waters continuously have a vast amount of stock available and prides itself on presentation.
- View all our used boats for sale
- View all boats in Lincoln
- View all boats in Ipswich
- View all our stock boats for sale
- View all our brokerage boats for sale
- View brokerage boats over 60 feet
- View all the Sealine Heritage boats for sale
“I bought a Sea Ray boat from Burton Waters. It was an insignificant sale for them compared to most of their deals but I was treated as if I had bought a millionaire’s yacht. Five star service” G Booth, Hull
Burton Waters offers a Brokerage service, where customers bring their boats to a professional operation such as ours to sell on their behalf. The boats have an appraisal on arrival, where the vendor benefits from our years of knowledge and experience, as we price, produce a specification and place the boat on the market. The variety of boats this service brings to us is vast and has everyone’s budget catered for. We do thorough checks on the boat title, to ensure you have the right documents. We offer a secure client account, where every penny is deposited, making the whole processes an enjoyable and safe experience.
Used Stock Boats
Twenty-five years in the Marine industry has given us the knowledge and experience of how to present and prepare our own used boats for sale. Every boat is given a thorough inspection on arrival, then goes into our workshops, where our experienced and highly knowledgeable service team prepare the boat, to bring it up to our high standard, ready for sale.
Our experienced boat administrator ensures all of our stock has the correct title to ensure it is a safe and secure purchase.
The Benefits of buying a Used stock boat from Burton Waters
- Boats are prepared to the highest standard
- 25 years of knowledge and experience
- Vast range of stock available
- Selection of boats to cover all budgets
- Part exchanges are welcomed
- Boats are serviced, antifouled, polished and valeted
- Pre handover inspections are carried out
- Support offered throughout your purchase
- We specialise for the 1st time boater
- Boat title history and proof of VAT paid documents supplied