Burton Waters Boat Sales is a key player in the marine industry within the UK and we are seeking an engineer to join our busy sales and workshop facility at our Lincoln operation.
The ideal candidate would be from a marine leisure background, however as training will be given, this is not essential. Applicants with previous experience in the automotive, plant and agricultural industries will be considered. Normal hours of work are 8.00am to 5.00pm during the Summer months and 8.30am to 4.00pm during the Winter months, however you should be flexible and be prepared to work additional hours covering weekends and holidays during peak periods.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults on a variety of marine engines both inboard and outboard drive systems generators and 12 volt systems
- Ensuring all faults are recorded and suitable recommendations made
- Producing quotations, write-ups/reports on works carried out
- Applicants must have a good awareness of health and safety procedures in the workplace and exercise good housekeeping at all times
- Good time management
- A strong team player with the ability to also work alone
- Personable with good communication skills with customers and staff members