2019 Jeanneau Velasco 43F - £344,646 (Tax Paid)
2019 Velasco 43F available to order for a limited time only with a saving of nearly £90.000! Specification includes: 2x Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel engines,Trim level premiere 2019 pack ( Bowthruster, GRP arch on the fly, teak on cockpit floor, inside & outside LEDS, additional cockpit spotlights) 2019 Electronic pack ( 2x Axiom 12 (GPS chart plotter/sounder with 12" touchscreen, cartography included, WIFI connectivity to get control from tablet or smartphone, through hull depth transducer) and more! ENQUIRE NOW!
- Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
- LOA: 44'11" (13.69m)
- Beam: 13.5 feet
- Max Draft: 3.83 feet
- Engine Make: Cummins QSB 6.7L (diesel)
- Total Power: 760.0hp
- Fuel: 129.06 imperial gallon
- Water: 88.26 imperial gallon
The quote above and the rates shown are an representation of what might be offered. The interest rates and cost of finance to you may be different and will be subject to status and underwriting. Burton Waters boat sales is a trading name of Burton Waters marina limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial services register number 739086. We are a broker and not a lender. Were finance is required we will introduce you to SGB finance who are a finance provider. SGB finance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With the integrated radar arch replacing the mast on the flybridge, the charm of the Velasco 43F lies in her softer lines and forward-sloped windscreen, a defining look for the Velasco 43F. With her shaft drive and double thrusters, the Velasco 43F seems to glide over the water with unparalleled ease.
- Flybridge with living space (bench seating at the helm and sunroof) around a central U-shaped cockpit
- Recessed side decks and door to the helm station
- Ergonomically designed U-shaped galley
- Owner’s cabin and VIP cabin, each with private head and shower compartments
- Speed, fuel efficiency and optimised handling from a hull with twin engines and shaft drive